Technology Assistant - FTC
||Competitive salary plus flexible benefit system!
To provide a full range of executive and administrative support to the Chief Technology Officer, and be a true support partner to the leadership and administration of the division.
• Providing full executive and administrative support to the CTO and Technology Leadership team
• Run and represent the office of the CTO at all times
• Efficient diary management (including planning future meetings, travel arrangements, room bookings, catering and collating necessary paperwork)
• Discreet reviewing of CTO’s mail/incoming correspondence, sorting and filing as required, responding where appropriate and flagging when urgent
• Receiving, handling and screening calls, redirecting effectively and efficiently where necessary
• Co-ordinate, manage and book all domestic and international travel on behalf of Technology team
• Preparation of all documents, meeting agendas, correspondence, board reports and presentations in a timely and professional manner, including proof reading and editing where appropriate
• Attend internal meetings when necessary, preparing agendas, taking minutes and circulating action points as required
• Anticipate and organise the priorities for the week/month ahead
• First point of contact for guests
• Manage team member holiday requests and recording sick days
• Manage Admin team for Technology Rostering
• Support with Technology project work as required
• Ad hoc administrative support to the Technology team
• Administrator for Mobile Operations
• Raising Purchase Orders for Technology Team
• Work with Technology team to produce a monthly email newsletter for the department, taking responsibility for collating content from across the teams
• Building a network of effective and positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
• Graduate - with a degree in an engineering, computer science or IT discipline
• Excellent technical knowledge, with the ability to converse with senior members of staff on technical matters
• Complete confidentiality and discretion on all Technology related matters
• Accuracy and attention to detail on all work undertaken
• Ability to be both pre-emptive and reactive
• Confident communicator with a good telephone manner
• Highly developed written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Experience of prioritising and working within the confines of strict and tight deadlines
• A proactive, enthusiastic working approach
• Ability to interact and relate to all levels of staff and build strong relationships
• Ability to manage upwards effectively
• Ability to work well in a team, combined with a high degree of initiative
• The ability to work flexibly and under pressure in a demanding environment
• Strong computer skills including relevant software, such as MS Office and SharePoint
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems desirable
• Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages and Office 365 (Sharepoint).
Equal Opportunities Policy
ITN is an equal opportunities employer and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities.
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button!