Technical Project Manager
||£38,000 - £38,000
Technical Project Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
About the Charity
Our client is the business standards company that helps organizations all over the world make excellence a habit. For more than a century, they’ve been showing businesses how to improve performance, reduce risk and achieve sustainable growth.
When it comes to medical devices, our client’s mission is to ensure patient safety while supporting timely access to global medical device technology. They strive to set the global standard in thorough, responsive, predictable conformity assessments, evaluations, and certifications.
Our client is now looking for a Technical Project Manager to join them in Milton Keynes and support the medical device side of the organization.
- Salary of circa £38,000
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- A wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle
- Develop your career with a business that’s committed to continual improvement, integrity and inclusivity
- 27 days’ annual leave (with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days)
Our client makes a difference to the world every day, and they need fantastic people to help them continue achieving their goals. As such, they invest in their employees and provide them with tailored development plans to help them become leaders in their field.
In this important role, you’ll have the chance to lead projects that will have a positive, lasting impact on a key area of the organization and how our client operates.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will oversee a range of process and system implementation projects to support our client’s medical device operations. You’ll also support and manage their medical device IT systems.
- Drive and support any system tool or business process improvements
- Manage the technical design process, including the creation of functional specifications and test scenarios
- Track progress against project plans and highlight any issues
- Write and maintain project documentation, process maps and work instructions
- Manage system and process-related requests from employees and the Medical Devices Change Management Committee
To be considered as a Technical Project Manager, you will need:
- Experience of leading technical projects
- Previous experience of producing and managing project documentation
- Strong IT skills, including MS Office, intermediate Excel skills and Visio
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
Our client is eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Technical Project Manager, IT Project Manager, System Implementation Manager, Process Implementation Manager, Technical Programme Manager or Business Change Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Technical Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.