Technical Project Manager
22nd November 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
What we do;
Kognitiv is paving the way for the next era in B2B collaborative commerce - enabling consumer and hospitality brands to engage deeply and securely with their customer base. Brands can collaborate with suppliers and value-added partners, providing customers with personalized experiences.
We have created new distribution applications designed on the principles of effective commerce: value discovery, collaboration, trade and personalization. The network uses machine learning and distributed applications to analyse consumer behaviour data and identify profitable opportunities for brands and partners to leverage.
These opportunities are packaged and marketed to consumers through complete programs, backed by Kognitiv’s technology resources, applications, and expertise.
About the role;
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to manage organisation of key client projects.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every technical project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Who Are You?
- Proven working experience as a technical project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
What we offer:
Our moto is if our staff are happy, then so are our customers, so working for Kognitiv comes with many benefits you can choose from, of which we have listed a few below, but these are always being updated:
- Competitive basic salary
- Annual salary review
- Up to 25* days a year holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Flexi-time (subject to completion of training)
- Access to Perkbox e.g. high street discounts, cycle to work scheme etc. (after 3 months)
- Get your birthday as a paid day off (after 12months)
- £300 towards Gym Membership (after 12 months)
- Free access to online training platform Lynda - covering multiple subjects including hobbies.
- Regular Team Incentives
We are a fun, innovative organization with 200 employees globally and we are looking for exceptional people to come and join us. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international business, in a high energy environment with a collaborative, smart and passionate team. If you like the sound of us and the role; get in touch!
Here at Kognitiv, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it! Greater diversity means greater variation in ways of thinking, perspectives and approach. And we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our clients. Kognitiv are committed to creating an inclusive environment and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, fit and business need.