Estimator / Project Manager / Installation Project Estimator
Job Title: Estimator / Project Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The Company are a leading supplier of motorised blinds and curtain tracks as well as hand-made manual blinds and curtains to a customer base of Interior Designers, AV companies and Soft Furnishers.
They require an individual with meticulous standards and attention to detail to join their team and compile quotations, brief installation staff, assist in a hands on capacity at times within the factory and on site, and liaise with a busy Sales Office.
This is an extremely responsible, senior position reporting directly to the General Manager and requires a candidate who:
* Is numerate, articulate and assiduous in their application and accuracy.
* Has a knowledge and interest in electronics and mechanics and possibly an estimating background would be desirable.
* Has extensive curtain and blind experience.
* Is fully conversant with IT systems
* Is able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. (Essential)
It is unlikely that applicants without relevant experience will be considered as they need a candidate who is able to "hit the ground running".
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Interior Design Estimator, Project Coordinator, Project Management, Project Administrator, Project Estimator, Installation Coordinator, Estimator, Interior Design Project Manager, Operations Coordinator, Project Manager, Project Controller, Project Supervisor may also be considered for this role.