IT Finance Systems Analyst
||Nigel Frank International
IT Finance Systems Analyst.
We are looking for a Systems Analyst with extensive experience in developing, supporting and migrating Finance and Payments Systems within a regulated organisation to join the Software Development Team.
A successful candidate will be a committed and articulate individual, required to communicate and collaborate effectively with cross-functional IT teams and business stakeholders in the Finance, Bank Reconciliation and Payments Management.
* To analyse and gain a deep understand the existing Finance and Payments IT Systems and Business Processes.
* Execute and Deliver the transformation programme.
* Collaborate with teams across IT, 3rd Party Vendors and Business Stakeholders to successfully deliver systems and processes to their target end-state.
* Provide Production/BAU support on existing systems.
* Data Analysis and Development skills on MS SQL Server with extensive knowledge of T-SQL and relational data modelling
* Expert-Level skills in analysing, developing, maintaining and reverse engineering complex data integrations, ETL processes and data pipelines using SSIS
* Experience working with Web Services and APIs (SOAP/REST)
* Strong knowledge and experience of the Software Development Life Cycle and Change Management within a regulated environment
* Experience with TFS/VSTS or similar SDLC management tools