Web Developer Role
Spring Group Plc
19th November 2018
£375 - £400
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are seeking a talented and capable web developer to join the Our client on an initial 3 month contract. The successful applicant will play a key role in developing and supporting our web-based systems, using the Drupal framework and other web technologies.
Duration - 3 months initially
Max Rate - £400
Location - Cambridge
IR35 - Inside (Must Use Umbrella Company)
Skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent software development experience
* Experience using Drupal, including custom module and theme development
* Strong PHP skills
* Experience working with CRM systems (ThankQ, CiviCRM)
* Experience working with version control (GIT) and issue management tools (JIRA)
* Experience writing complex SQL for data analysis, migration and integrity testing
* Experience in contributing to open source projects
* Experience with other web and application frameworks (C#, front-end frameworks, Symfony)
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement