Change Manager - Defence - 3 years
||15th November 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Role: Business Change Consultant
Location: London OR Bristol OR Gloucestershire
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Management Consultant - Permanent - London OR Bristol OR Gloucestershire
This role will not constrain the successful candidate to narrow role descriptions. One day you might be working in the private sector to help clients improve their security or deliver transformation programmes. The next, you could be working with government clients to formulate new policy and interventions to secure national interests or delivering major defence equipment programmes.
We are looking for dynamic, motivated people with 3 Years Defence experience, keen to grow their career and develop their skills.
You might be highly skilled in one area however we want to push you in the deep end and watch how you grow, think on your feet, adapt & overcome this challenging situations
* As a Business Change Consultant, the successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting challenges and programmes in the sector.
* The successful candidate will be trusted to work across the whole development lifecycle for clients, offering a rare opportunity to gain broad experiences with a range of world class companies and institutions.
* Our client offers a career in consulting, not just a job; a stake in their firm; and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
* At least a 2:1 degree or equivalent
* Experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Change Management
* Commercial and Procurement
* Project Management
* Systems Engineering
* Strategy and Business Design or
* Security/Cyber Security
* A drive for personal and professional progression
* Great communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to demonstrate wider consulting skills
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.