Graduate Data Analyst
||Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
||£26,000 - £26,000
Graduate Data Analyst who has good analytical skills with experience or an understanding of statistical techniques, modelling, machine learning and programming (R, Python, Java, or C#) is required for a well-established Company based in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £26,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Graduate Data Analyst who has good analytical skills with experience or an understanding of statistical techniques, modelling, machine learning and programming (R, Python, Java, or C#).
Working as the Graduate Data Analyst you will develop advanced analytics models; extract, clean, transform and compile data; develop new analytics solutions and work closely with key stakeholders to support decision making.
As the Graduate Data Analyst, you will have experience working with structured and unstructured data, including relational databases (SQL Server), flat files (CSV), NoSQL databases (MongoDB) and have strong analytical skills with the ability to work concisely.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Graduate Data Analyst:
• Development and evaluation of advanced analytics models, including creating, validating, analysing and explaining the data used for model development
• Extract, clean, merge, transform and compile data from various data sources, including relational database, flat files, NoSQL databases and unstructured data
• Working with stakeholders to develop new analytics solutions, identify new data useful for analytics projects, and support analytics best practices whilst working with the Company’s Advanced Analytics centre of excellence
• Develop new process improvements to increase the speed, accuracy and efficiency of their work
• Provide accurate, relevant and meaningful ad-hoc analysis to management to support decision-making
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
• Experience with or understanding of statistical techniques, modelling, machine learning and programming (R, Python, Java, or C#)
• A sound understanding of working with structured and unstructured data, including relational databases (SQL Server), flat files (CSV), NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
• Must be a highly-motivated self-directed learner with a creative mind, high attention to detail and a solution-oriented outlook
• Candidates must demonstrate strong analytical skills, good business acumen, with the ability to communicate concisely and clearly
• Degree qualified in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4515
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk