Graduate Software Analyst (Permanent)
||IT Connections Ltd
||£20000 - £24000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Graduate Software Analyst required to join well established and expanding software house offering innovative software solutions to their clients. This role would suit a recent graduate with a 2:1 in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or similar. You must have excellent communication skills and ideally some commercial experience either after completing your education or in a placement year during your studies.
My client is looking for a candidate who can offer some or all of the following qualities
• Experience working with customers either remotely or face-to-face
• Experience in training users in software
• Web design and/or User Experience knowledge
• SQL knowledge or experience
• Systems modelling experience
• Coding experience
This Graduate Software Analyst position can offer full product training. Initially you join the technical support desk and you gain the skills and knowledge to progress to also deploying the software at customer sites and providing training. This role brings the opportunity to work across the software development lifecycle and within an agile development environment.
- Working with clients on the implementation of the software product
- Defining and documenting the client requirements
- Specifying new requirements
- Provide training for users of the software
- Rolling out the solutions and providing support
- Liaising with commercial, product and development teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with a well-established company, in a close knit friendly team. Located just outside of London, you will also enjoy excellent benefits.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday allowance
• Company pension
• Life insurance SG14 1HH