NOC Engineer Network Engineer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Network Engineer (NOC)
I have recently partnered with a market leading ISP based near Bristol who are looking to add to their growing team with x2 Network Engineers / NOC Engineers to work in their NOC.
I would welcome applications from those with a background in networking whether that be within an MSP/ISP or from an in house IT function.
Why should you apply?
* Competitive salary of up to £30k+
* Great opportunity to move internally both in the NOC and within other teams (Project Management, Wireless, Core Network, e.t.c.)
* Ultra-modern, open-plan, bright and airy offices
* Great training and development programme
* Hard working, professional, and friendly environment (with a great buzz)
* 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday + company pension
* Assist in management of live network environment
* Incident logging and resolution
* Reporting of major issues to senior networking team + NOC manager
* Liaise with customers and stakeholders
* Complete change requests
* Follow NOC processes to ensure timely resolution of customers issues
(The above duties may vary slightly dependent on experience)
* Experience working in an IT support or network role
* Good knowledge of networking fundamentals
* Strong customer service and communication skills
* CCNA or willing to work towards CCNA within 12 months
* Can do attitude, flexible approach, analytical and problem solving skills, hardworking
* Willingness to do shift work
Taunton, Bridgwater, Bristol, Weston Super-Mare, Bath, Cardiff, Newport
If you're interested in hearing more about this and have a passion for networking send me a copy of your CV today for consideration!