Agile Project Manager/SCRUM Master
||Nigel Frank International
||8th November 2018
||£55000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Agile Project Manager/SCRUM Master (up to £65,000 DOE) - Finance/Insurance - Surrey, UK- Extensive employee benefits, Cutting edge project work and Organic growth opportunities…
This is a superb opportunity for an Agile Project Manager who is looking to work in a varied, technical, project driven environment. In this role you would be responsible for delivering bespoke IT Operations within a fast paced, varied, Agile environment. You will be responsible for the end to end management of a variety of nationwide IT Operations projects, on behalf of a wide range of clients across a variety of leading insurance software. You will also play a key role in suggesting and delivering operational improvements. You will also work consultatively with clients across a range of industries to assist in the implementation and adoption of Agile practices.
To be considered:
* You will have played a role in the delivery of bespoke operational projects.
* You will have demonstrable knowledge/experience of Agile Software Delivery methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, XP and DSDM
* Strong knowledge of either JIRA or Confluence
* You will have a background as a SCRUM Master and an understanding on how to manage diverse SCRUM teams
* You will have a strong understanding of IT operations and be able to communicate this with the teams.
* You will be adept in Agile development methodologies, but will be willing to adopt a "best fit" approach depending on the demands of the project.
* You will be comfortable in stakeholder management skills, and will be able to communicate effectively with technical teams and external stakeholders.
* You will have previous experience of working in a client facing environment
Nice to haves:
* SCRUM master certification
The client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this opportunity send your CV in today.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity as a Project Manager in more detail please send your CV in to firstname.lastname@example.org in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, Project Manager, Agile, SCRUM, Surrey, United Kingdom