Software Developer / Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer
||£30,000 - £30,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Software Developer (Full Stack)
Location: Lee-on-the-Solent, Hampshire
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum
Job type: Permanent, Full time
As a start-up software development company they develop software that enables organisations to share valuable data using their cloud based data exchange platform. Their software is being evaluated and piloted by well-known brands in the oil & gas, manufacturing and utilities sectors. They are about to become incredibly busy.
They are currently looking for a talented and highly enthusiastic software developer to join them. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to join a small company with ambitious plans, and enjoy rapid growth in terms of skills, business acumen and seniority. They expect the chosen candidate to become their CTO and build a team beneath them as the company grows.
It is an exciting opportunity, not for the fainthearted, but for those seeking rapid career progression, a huge amount of responsibility and to have a lot of fun in the process then this is the place for you.
* Take ownership of the design and development of our cloud based B2B software
* Implement requirements of International Standards
* Rapidly gain in-depth knowledge of new technology and development practises
* Develop best practices and effectively communicate these to other team members and disciplines
* Knowledge in web services and JSON
* Knowledge and understanding of C# .NET, AngularJS 1, HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0
* Understanding of relational database models and experience in one or more SQL languages
* Experience of using version control and automated delivery software
* A logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Strong time management and organization skills
* Degree in computer science or equivalent is desired but not essential
* Knowledge specifically in PL/SQL and Oracle databases
* Knowledge of reflective and recursive code
* Experience using Perforce version control
* Ability to understand and manage the existing code base
* Experience in Scrum or Kanban software development methodologies
* Flexible working hours (core 10-4)
* A friendly, focused, ambitious and relaxed working environment
* Start-up style benefits (share options and profit related bonuses)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.