£45,000 - £55,000
The role will be an extremely varied position and will certainly improve your engineering practices and principles in a very short period of time. Responsibilities of the role include:
* Write high quality, robust code including tests
* Adhere to the defaults principles for Architecture, quality and non-functional requirements
* Build, design and deliver high quality solutions in line with guidance and best practices of the department
* Collaborate with the team and others to deliver high quality solutions
* Design and develop reusable libraries, APIs and code that are easy to maintain, understand and re-use
* Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and be able to apply these to your work
* Write, review and take responsibility for clear, concise and comprehensive technical documentation
As a minimum, they expect all their Engineers to have:
* A solid understanding of web development and web technologies
* A good understanding of how the web works starting at the request through to the response
* An understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile
* An understanding of major browsers (including dev tools) and platforms (Linux, AWS)
* A good understanding of security principles and secure coding
If the role is something that interests you and you have the minimum requirements, it would also be nice to have the following:
* Good understanding of styling and applying design to web pages using CSS
* Quality first mind-set for writing code using techniques such as TDD or BDD
* Good understanding of Agile practices
For this position, my client are offering a salary anywhere in the region of £45-55k + a fantastic benefits package!
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to - Click here to contact this recruiter
Or call Chris Garside (+44) [Telephone number removed]