ITIL Change Manager
||Cambridge, CB2 8EA
||£37,800 - £51,000
||(depending on experience)
We are looking for an experienced ITIL Change Manager to join the Service Management team to lead the change management process as we mature our capability and look to introduce Service Asset and Configuration Management into our complex IT environment.
In this business critical role, you will promote the use of the change management policy, process and procedures to meet service levels, and prevent change related Incidents. You will ensure that working instructions and procedures are developed and followed, whilst continually identifying improvements to the way that the processes operate.
This excellent opportunity is ideal for an ITIL professional who is looking to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
What you'll be doing
The successful candidate will:
• Control the lifecycle of all changes, ensuring an efficient flow through the change management process
• Manage and record changes within the Service Management tool throughout their lifecycle
• Develop procedures and work instructions to deliver effective configuration management, ensuring that it aligns with all other service management processes
• Convene and chair Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Post Implementation Review (PIR) meetings
• Coordinate the risk and impact assessment of all changes
• Accountable for providing evidence to ISO/IEC 20000 auditors that the processes are being complied with and are being measured
What we're looking for
• You will have significant experience of running an ITIL focussed change management function in a complex environment
• Very good ITIL v3 knowledge (ideally Practitioner qualified)
• Capability to build an awareness of the Customer’s business priorities, objectives and business drivers
• Strong experience of stakeholder engagement and building relationships with both technical and non-technical resources
• Provide feedback to the Change Management process owner on improvements that can be made to deliver a more effective, efficient and compliant process
• Able to understand business services and their usage, whilst also having a good appreciation of the underpinning technologies that deliver these services
• Ability to work well under pressure and handle any conflicts in a professional manner, work to strict guidelines and proactively manage the levels of demand
• Very good analytical skills to identify trends and address any bottlenecks. Excellent organisational, decision making, interpersonal and communication skills
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment is Europe's largest assessment group, incorporating three major awarding bodies. It plays a leading role in researching, developing and delivering assessment to eight million candidates in 170 countries every year. The Group is a department of the University of Cambridge and a not-for-profit organisation.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
• Generous contributory pension
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
• Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
• Cycle scheme
• Season Ticket Loan
• Subsidised staff restaurants
• Support for professional qualifications
• Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 18/11/2018 and interviews will be held on week commencing 26th November.
If you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER