Transformation Manager - Defence & Security
||30th October 2018
||£45000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Role: Transformation Manager - Defence & Security - Organisational Change Manager
Salary/Rate: £45,000 - £80,000 DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV or Willing to Undergo
Transformation Manager - Defence & Security - Organisational Change Manager - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £45,000 - £80,000 DOE
Our Consultancy client is seeking candidates with experience of helping organisations improve the way they undertake organisational change and HR transformation. Specifically we are looking candidates with strong knowledge of one or more of the following; transformational business change (helping clients to achieve their change goals), organisational design and talent (helping clients drive value through their organisation by redesigning and redefining their capabilities and structure), talent management and HR transformation (improvement, redesign or transformation of HR policies and procedure).
* Transformational business change: helping clients achieve their goals by putting people at the heart of their change programme, understanding the cultural shift that the organisation is seeking, and ensuring the strategic elements of operational changes and leadership are successfully achieved through effective, timely interventions.
* Organisation design and development: providing expertise to help clients to drive value through their organisation by redesigning and redefining their capabilities, operating model, organisational structure, roles and responsibilities. Establishing the organisation change capabilities needed to successfully effect and sustain large-scale, complex organisation change.
* Organisation leadership: shaping, developing, and delivering initiatives to identify and develop high potential individuals in to successful leaders; profiling the capabilities and potential of the senior leadership cadre; measuring and reporting the results.
* Capability development and talent: Working with clients to shape, develop and implement workforce planning initiatives to attract, recruit and retain talent.
* HR Transformation: increasing the capability of the HR function to impact business performance. We transform HR functions, creating and enabling more strategic roles and improving efficiency and effectiveness through improved tools, policy and operations.
Skills / Experience:
* Understanding of issues faced in one or more of the Defence or Security sectors
* Experience of organisational design, change and/or HR transformation
* Willingness to work across different industries and travel to client sites
* Experience of working on high-profile and complex engagements
* Degree qualified or equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholder relationships
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to think creatively to solve client issues
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV or Willing to Undergo. If you do not hold an active DV or Willing to Undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.