Digital Systems Support Officer
Help us improve health and care
We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
About the role
We’re looking for a digital professional to join our team and help us deliver our new five-year strategy. Our digital systems are integral to our work, ensuring we collect important information from our network, which we use to make a difference to health and social care.
As part of the role, you’ll provide essential digital support to our network of 152 local Healthwatch, based around the country, as well as national office staff.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
• Help the Healthwatch network get the most out of our digital systems
• Provide day-to-day digital support
• Support colleagues to interpret data to understand public feedback
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Good understanding of developing, managing, and using information systems
• Experience providing technical support to people
• Excellent logic to solve data problems and come up with solutions
• Proficiency using excel to analyse and report
• Ability to use and integrate databases to simplify information
• Experience of using CRM systems (desirable)
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancies, please visit our website.
Closing date: Sunday 18th November 2018 at 11.45pm