We are the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. We’re here to find out what matters to people, and help make sure their views shape the support they need. We have the power to make sure that those in charge of services hear people’s voices. Our sole purpose is to help make care better for people.
We have an ambitious vision to ensure that health and care works for everyone. Using the power of people’s stories, we aim help improve how services are run now and in the future.
To help us do this, we are looking for exceptional people who want to use their skills to make a difference.
Join our small but dynamic team and in return you’ll get to enjoy a great place to work, with excellent benefits.
About the Role
We’re looking for an excellent Senior Policy Analyst to join our expanding Policy and Public Affairs team.
You’ll play an integral role helping us to extend our reach, develop the quality of our network and increase our influence.
As part of this opportunity you’ll:
• Lead our policy analysis on key health and social care issues
• Develop and deliver policy projects and products using our insight
• Support our network to influence policy decisions at a national, regional and local level
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Excellent critical thinking skills
• Creative solutions to policy challenges
• Experience building effective professional networks with policy makers and influencers
• For further information
If you need further information or have a question about our vacancies, please visit our website.