||Wythall, South Birmingham (B47)
||£50,000 - £62,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading actuarial systems team who were the first to implement a cloud based actuarial system for UK financial reporting.
You will work on a variety of projects using MG-ALFA and work closely with Milliman to develop the system. These projects will normally be cross-functional and therefore lead to exposure to many types of actuarial work across the various actuarial teams within Phoenix.
Excellent support and training provided with continual and direct exposure to qualified actuaries.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for experienced people who are able to work individually and as part of a team on multiple projects in a fast paced / complex environment where delivery has to be timely and accurate.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
• Systems development experience using MG-ALFA and/or Risk Agility/MoSes and/or Prophet
• Experience of working with Asset Liability Models
• Working through the CT Actuarial exams
• Excellent Knowledge of how to model UK and European Life Assurance products
• Excellent knowledge of how to model asset types owned by UK and European Life Assurers
• Excellent knowledge of UK and European Financial Reporting of Life Assurers
• Experience of migrating life assurance business between actuarial systems
• Strong track record of successful delivery
• Excellent communication skills to be able to:
o agree tasks with and report progress to the Project Manager
o write reconciliation reports and explain reconciliation differences to a Project Review Actuary
o provide support & guidance to other project team members to achieve their objectives
Making the move to Phoenix offers you the exciting prospect of applying your Actuarial Systems knowledge and expertise in a unique setting, with the Europe’s largest Life and Pension Fund Consolidator and one of ‘Britain’s Top Employers’. We’re industry experts, but we’re always looking for ways to be better.
To apply online simply visit our website by clicking the APPLY button,
N.B. When on the Phoenix Careers site, first time visitors will be asked to register before applying.
Closing date: Midnight, Monday 12th November 2018