Salesforce Configuration Analyst
||Ambition School Leadership
||£42,000 - £49,000
||+ £3K London Weighting
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are looking for a Salesforce professional with proven experience of Salesforce configuration and Pardot. Lightning experience essential.
The role will focus supporting our user base at Ambition School Leadership - as we undergo a transformation in our mission to tackle inequality in education - in addition to numerous exciting future projects as part of our target operating model.
The role will be an opportunity for an experienced and qualified Salesforce configuration expert to consolidate and enhance the use of Salesforce as the core of our business strategy.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
• Agile working - a dynamic and flexible internal culture that gives employees control over the way they work and supports wellbeing
• A competitive annual leave entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
• A generous employer pension contribution - 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
• Competitive salaries rates and life assurance
• Access to interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as childcare vouchers
• An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which gives staff confidential support and personalised information and resources when they are experiencing everyday challenges or more serious problems.
• A proactive, positive and progressive approach to learning to enable you to take ownership of your career development through the 70:20:10 model.
• 70% structure on-the-job learning or learning from experience.
• 20% relationship-based learning or learning through other colleagues.
• 10% formal learning or learning through structured courses and programmes.
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.