Avanade is looking for an outstanding and passionate for technology Business Analyst!
Do you have the following experience?
• Have you worked as a Business Analyst in the following area? Robotic Process Automation, Machine learning, Cognitive Services or Artificial Intelligence
• Are you passionate about Microsoft technologies?
• Do you have experience working as a Business Analyst within Finance, Retail and Utilities industries?
• Do you have a strong understanding of the capability and functionality the technology gives you?
What does it mean to work as a Business Analyst at Avanade?
We deliver AI projects using design thinking, so you will have the opportunity to learn the latest design-led methodologies.
Our business Analysis Consultants are client-facing - so the ability to build great relationships, and manage stakeholders is critical. As an experienced Business Analyst professional, you’re used to working to high standards - in this role, you will manage projects, programs and clients to an exceptionally high level.
Our consultants independently decide how best to approach and implement projects, as well as how to communicate progress with clients and internally.
You will be involved from setting up and managing the team structures, to helping refine and deepen our implementation process, managing client expectations, delivering solutions of the highest quality, to taking part in test runs. Throughout you will collaborate with your team, department directors and other functions to bring in whatever is needed to make the project a success.
Your responsibilities as a Business Analyst:
This is an opportunity to build your management skills and help grow our practice, ensuring we always deliver our best work.
This means that day-to-day you will:
• Identify use cases to define and prioritize functional and non-functional requirements
• Work with customers to understand existing process flows and requirements, then help design processes and proof of concept for new systems or solutions
• Communicate effectively with clients and technical teams to create common understanding and manage expectations
• Transfer knowledge between team members to improve efficiency and quality
• Support change management activities and gain buy-in for plans, decisions and deviations
• Leverage client knowledge and relationships to identify sales opportunities
• Review requirements from external parties to ensure value for our clients
You’ll need to be a great all-rounder, good with technology and even better with people. You should be:
• Passionate about how we can use new technology to develop smarter ways of working
• A team player, someone who will roll their sleeves up and get involved in the hard work
• A relationship manager, building and maintaining strong client relationships through the difficult times as well as the good times
• A mentor to team members, guiding and encouraging them as they develop their careers
• An excellent communicator and facilitator, able to present our work with passion and flair
• You should have about 3 years’ experience supported by a BA in Business or Information technology, and a proven track record of delivering great work.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honours diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at avanade[.com]
What we offer:
This is an exciting and rewarding role to be in. You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a great opportunity to develop yourself.
• We deliver AI projects using design thinking, so you will have the opportunity to learn the latest design-led methodologies
• We encourage our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
• We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
• You’ll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training