Business Analyst - Milton Keynes
18th October 2018
£62500 - £62500
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Business Analyst - Financial Services
Up to £62,500
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Lead / Principal Business Analyst to join a market-leading Financial Services organisation based in Central Milton Keynes. This is an excellent role working for a great business and will see the successful Lead / Principal Business Analyst be responsible for the delivery of all analysis and functional design activities across your assigned programme, in addition to assisting in the definition of future change initiatives. You will also be responsible for enabling effective change through workshop facilitation and management, engaging with and challenging senior business stakeholders and providing SME advice for Business Change across the business. This Lead / Principal Business Analyst role will suit a self-starter who ideally comes from working in a Financial Services / Regulated environment and has previous experience of managing a team of Business Analysts.
Lead / Principal Business Analyst Requirements:
* Proven experience in strategic business analysis
* Proven leadership experience as this role will require you to manage a team of up to 10 Business Analysts
* Demonstrable track record of successful change delivery
* Strong understanding of how change initiatives are led at programme level
* Requirement gathering / documentation
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - root cause analysis, etc
* Facilitation & management of workshops along
* Senior stakeholder management skills and experience
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Any experience of working in Financial Services, or any other highly regulated environment would be beneficial though not essential.
This Lead / Principal Business Analyst is a great opportunity for an established Business Analyst with proven leadership experience, who wants to progress into an established organisation and achieve career progression. The salary on offer for this role is up to £62,500 with a comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in this Lead / Principal Business Analyst opportunity, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
Lead, Principal, Business, Analyst, Manage, Finance, Transformation, Requirement, Experience.