Senior IT Service Desk Analyst
17th October 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Boeing Defence UK are looking to hire a Senior IT Service Desk Analyst to supervise the provision of 1st Level IT support to end users across all services to ensure respective SLAs & KPI’s are delivered to the customer’s expectations
The position is located in Bristol, UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for local site staff, following documented process.
- Conduct monthly call quality for all Service Desk staff members.
- Cover for the Service Desk Manager in his absence.
- Implement and maintain documentation and knowledge articles.
- Work with the user over the telephone, direct PC to PC connection or via email to resolve problems with IT service issues
- Ensure that requests for assistance are responded to in a timely manner according to agreed SLA’s
- Diagnose and resolve problems accurately making sure they are logged correctly and either closed successfully or escalated appropriately to 2nd Line support teams
- Seek to document and communicate new fixes and workarounds to 1st & and 2nd Line support teams
- Ensure full adherence to escalation procedures in Incident, Problem & Change Management.
- Take ownership of escalations when asked, deliver solutions
- Seek to improve process & procedures
- ITIL foundation qualified
- BTO (HP Service Manager 9) knowledge
- Understanding of MOD and Service Desk processes
All information provided will be checked and may be verified
Please apply asap for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in the UK. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE CURRENT LEGAL AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IMMEDIATELY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. BOEING WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN IMMIGRATION AND LABOR SPONSORSHIP FOR ANY APPLICANTS. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S. based payroll.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful candidate will be expected to undergo a SECURITY CHECK/CLEARANCE