Skype for Business Consultants (Flexible Location)
||Up to £65K
About the Role
Modality Systems considers its consulting team the best and brightest in the UC industry and we’re always looking for exceptional Skype for Business skilled resources to join our industry leading consulting teams. The primary responsibility will be to provide technical expertise throughout the complete lifecycle of Microsoft unified communications projects - presales, design, implementation, training and user adoption and handover. Although most of our roles include the opportunity to work from home, it is expected much of your time will be spent at customer sites, so consultants must be happy with some national travel, less than 25% on average.
Opportunities exist in the UK to join Modality’s consulting team.
Technical Skills and Experience Required
- Microsoft Skype for Business 2015 inc legacy Lync 2010/2013
- Full enterprise voice architecture and deployment
- Full deployment delivery including On Premises, Hybrid and Cloud Office 365
- Skype Online with CloudPBX telephony.
- Full Unified Communications stack awareness of 3rd Party products
- Microsoft Exchange UM 2010, 2013 and 2015
- Active Directory and DirSync inc ADFS
- Strong media gateway experience with at least one of the following - Sonus Gateways inc SBC/SWE 5000 series, AudioCodes Mediant Gateways
- PBX or telephony platforms - Cisco, Avaya, Mitel or others
- Lync 2013 Core/Enterprise voice certified
- Skype for Business Core/Enterprise Voice Certified preferred
- Windows 2012 certified preferred
- FULL MCSE - Communications preferred
We’re looking for people who have/are:
- Strong communication skills from C-level executives to IT Helpdesk - must be able to articulate the value of unified communications at multiple levels.
- Strong written communication skills for planning and project documentation.
- Mature and presentable.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team across time zones and to share information and lessons learned with the wider technical team at Modality.
- Flexibility to travel and to work outside of normal working hours on occasion.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY now!