Project Resource Ltd
16th October 2018
£55000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
M&E Planner (Rail Infrastructure projects)
We have a wonderful job opportunity to join a well-respected infrastructure focused business that specialise in design and install solutions for all M&E and building services.
We are seeking an accomplished project Planner, experienced in working in a project controls environment and a proven track record of achievement delivering complex projects within Commercial, Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects (EPC). Highly developed organisational / team working skills through work experience gained from various sectors preferably including Rail, Construction and Building Services. Promote baseline management practices aligned to corporate governance, company standards and procedures.
Essential experience sought:
* The ability to effectively plan/ schedule work on projects, ensuring projects are resourced and completed.
* Several years planning experience.
* Delivering M&E planning/ schedules on rail projects
* Producing integrated tender programmes and method statements and present proposals.
* Review programme effect of changes and advise on EOT issues.
* Prepare weekly and monthly reports incorporating planning, resourcing and progress data.
* Experience of working with Estimating team, Project Managers and others to deliver.
* Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling applications
* Proficient in Primavera Risk Analysis.
* Strong P6 and Excel analysis and reporting (Cost and units S-Curves and Earned value analysis).
* Advance Progress measurement and monitoring of current P6 Schedules against baselines.
* Expert in Project Planning & Control Procedures.
* Proficient in Task definitions, Front End Schedule, Critical Path Analysis and P6 Progress updating.
* Experience of other planning software packages including ASTA PowerPoint, MS Project.
* Experience of various construction contracts including NEC, JCT, ICE.
* This position will be located in Hertfordshire, with travel (circa 1 day a week) to London.
A salary of up to £60,000 PA. There could be some flex. on this dependant on experience. In addition to this, there will also be personal Bupa cover, 4% pension contribution 22 days holiday.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.