ERP Support Analyst
15th October 2018
£236 - £295
Rebecca Helen Teague
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ERP Support / Business Analyst
* 12 month contract
* Sydney CBD
* $450 - $600 per day
This role is located primarily in Woolloomooloo, but you will need to travel to the St Marys branches from time to time.
There are over 30 branches in Australia so you will communicating regularly with colleagues over the phone.
The role is to provide a segment of the functions of the App Support Manager, who is on secondment to a project.
The role is responsible for delivering the functionality and system performance for the ERP (BasePlan) and related core business applications to the business, being supported by external vendors and their helpdesks.
The role will also provide ERP support to a shared services project enhancing automation across the functions.
* Providing Level 3 application support
* Manage vendors
* Major Incident management
* SLA Management
* Helpdesk management
* User on boarding and associated requirements.
* Actively manage service providers and vendors as required including ensuring managed professionally and to agreed policies.
* 5 years' experience in an ERP help desk role including hardware setup
* High levels of Customer focus / service. Working beyond expectations
* Using and managing Zendesk
* Knowledge of ITIL processes
* Experience in the support of financial modules (AP, AR) is essential
* Proven time management and priority setting skills
* Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others in a team environment as well as liaise professionally with multiple stakeholders across the business
* Experience with the BasePlan ERP highly regarded
To hear more about this role, please apply NOW.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018