Full Stack Web Developer / Experienced Web Designer
12th October 2018
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Experienced Web Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience + Private Medical Insurance
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The company an award winning, established full-service marketing agency based in central Godalming, Surrey, is looking for a full stack web developer to join their team. Do you love developing websites, writing code and working on a wide range of projects? Perhaps you could join their award winning team.
Reporting to the Senior Developer, they need a new web developer (back-end and some front-end) to work in their development team alongside the front-end developers and designers. The team delivers a wide range of digital output including websites, online tools and some email.
This is a great role for a developer with experience in both .net and WordPress, ideally with a relevant degree looking to move from another agency.
* Website developer for front and back end
* Updating and maintenance requirements across a range of bespoke and CMS built platforms
* Creating new websites using a mix of methods including CMS, frameworks and fully bespoke
* Collaborate with all stakeholders, recommend improvements and maintain high standards
* Attend meetings with clients and prospective clients from time to time.
You will have the following technical skills:
* Web application development experience
* Experience of Server side technologies (ideally WordPress and .net, using Umbraco CMS)
* SQL Server
* Source control
An understanding and some experience of Front end technologies including:
* Windows Server
* SSL / DNS knowledge
* SEO (on-site)
As a minimum you will be a mid-level programmer with 3+ years of experience in building a range of websites. Your skill set will be up-to-date.
You will be able to work well under pressure and to established timescales. An intelligent, hardworking, practical and mature minded individual with the desire to learn and grow is the ideal candidate.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.