Programme Manager - IT Infrastructure / DC Migrations
12th October 2018
£70000 - £85000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are looking for a Programme Manager to lead complex infrastructure transformation programmes for our customers and support the development of the Project Services Practice.
The Consulting and Project Services team has doubled in the last 12 months and has a strong pipeline of new projects within Financial Services/ Banking and telecoms, and this is prompting them to hire at a senior level to bring experience and more consulting expertise to the business.
We are an infrastructure transformation and Data Centre migration specialist. They own IP (discovery & planning software) that is trusted by large corporate customers for their own and even their customer's migrations.
The position of Programme Manager within our company is a Senior management role and is focused on delivering defined Programmes and large projects to our end customers as well as the management of portfolios of projects.
This role ideally suits someone with extensive experience of managing large scale complex / multi-million GBP budgets that transition and transform the business from an IT angle. Key focus around infrastructure programmes, DC migration, workload migrations, End User Transformations and decommissioning.
Demonstrable experience of Programme Management of complex IT Infrastructure Projects:
- Data Centre Migrations/ Migrations of Apps or Infrastructure to Cloud
- Used to working on large scale programmes, multi-million GBP budgets
- Ownership of the customer relationship during the project, including being the key point of contact & escalation, as well as running any Steering Committees
- Managing project delivery and managing Project managers, to the agreed time, quality and cost parameters for the project within a Prince 2 framework.
- Programme Management in complex and large corporate organisations experience of Financial Services / Banking would be a big benefit due the current pipeline
- This role is primarily in London or the South East - flexibility in Location/Travel is required to meet customer needs.
- Desktop or Workspace transformation/ Deployment or Rollouts/ Virtualisation/ Network Projects
- Prince2 Practitioner Certified
We offer a straightforward working environment and a growing Consulting and Project Services practice where a positive impact is highly visible and recognised.
Full job spec available during application process.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4 x life Insurance
- Bupa Health and dental care
- Pension up to 3%
- Cycle to work scheme