upto €70,000 + extensive benefits + relocation assistance
HP|konnect are excited to be partnered with one of the most widely used and successful apps in the world. Established for 10 years, this international company originating from the Far East has recently established UK Headquarters in the city of Bristol and are building a world-class development team to continue servicing and growing their already highly successful product. Looking to hire another 6 senior android Developers to work alongside the newly established Bristol team, you will be helping to reach their goal of having a customer base that is in over 100 countries worldwide. They have made good headway into this, already proving popular in 70 countries worldwide. The Bristol team will be responsible for the app in the western hemisphere.
This international company has a user base of over 100 million and is already highly popular in over 70 countries worldwide. The Bristol team will be responsible for the app for the western hemisphere.
Team-centric, they encourage collaboration throughout - your voice will be heard, ideas taken on board and released to their 100million + audience. These are one of the few companies that really take ‘excellent candidate experience’ seriously. They have hired a full-time relocation expert to ensure there s a smooth transition for you (and your family) with a generous relocation package. You will be paid well and be given a plethora of benefits, including a pension scheme, private medical healthcare, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, and Life Assurance.
**EU applicants welcome **
**Sponsorship available for NON EU Nationals**
As Senior android Engineer you will:
- At least 4 years’ commercial android development experience
- Excellent working knowledge implementing SOLID principles
- You will understand and work with the principles and concepts of OOP
- You will have a deep understanding of memory management, multi-threading data structures and Algorithms
- Optimization techniques
- Work within an Agile environment (daily stand-ups, weekly planning meetings) with extensive Unit Testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree or above (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience of Unit testing
- SOLID experience and knowledge of MVC
- Good knowledge of GIT and continuous integration tools would be a bonus!
mailto: Click here to contact this recruiter