Win 10 Change Manager
||Michael Bailey Associates
||10th October 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are currently looking for a Change Support Manager for WIN 10 for our client
End: 31.12.18 (extension planned till mid 2019)
Volume: 50 hrs / week
Background: The Clients WIN10 project team within the Client s Digital Workplace
Program have a requirement for Change Management Communications Support
Manager who can assist and support the Win 10 Program lead. The Win 10 project
will deliver an updated client image and device to users as can be expected of a young
forward-thinking Energy company. The client has a cloud first approach for future tooling
and new devices and rollouts will focus on removing complexity whilst providing a
leading and fully supportable tool set.
- Analyze, plan, set-up and support the WN 10 project to deliver a new workplace
solution and any necessary sub projects which may be related within Client.
- Engage with business users and analyze user needs in relation to requirements
- Engage with communication teams and lead in the preparation and sign off key
communications messages using standard processes.
- Engage with change hub champions / ambassadors to deliver key and consistent
messages throughout the Clients business.
- Management of changes to scope, deliverables and/ or budget on behalf of Client
- Effectively assist in the management and control the WIN10 Project and sub
project budgets, and keep accurate and up to date data relating to this topic available
- Engage with the current DWP Clients project members in order to successfully
assist and support the deliver the WIN 10 program for Client
- Work with the Program Manager and Client Portfolio office to ensure reporting
requirements fit with standard agile program governance
- Manage, facilitate and attend meetings which keep stakeholders engaged and updated
- Strong knowledge on Win10
- Strong stakeholder management experience in multinational clients
- Deep knowledge on Change Management
- Experience on delivering Win10 Projects
- Good Project Management experience (keeping project within scope, budget, time)
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced in agile work environments
If this interests you
contact person:Spoorthy Suneel
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.