Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
9th October 2018
£45000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You will need to be based in or commutable of: Bromsgrove, Redditch, Solihull, Henley-in-Arden
£45,000 - £50,000 + Company Benefits + Pension
Are you an experience Programme or Project Manager looking to play an integral and lead role in the success of well-established, expanding and ambitious company?
On offer is the chance to work for a company that supply into blue-chip clients throughout the UK and are known for their investment back into their site and their employees.
The company itself are market leaders in their industry and supply their products to high profile clients, they invest heavily into their staff and are looking to add to their highly skilled maintenance and installation team.
This is a lead role within a growing company where you will have full autonomy in running and overseeing complex engineering programmes.
- Working on projects for bespoke hydro-mechanical and pneumatic test systems
-Ensure all project/programme deliverables and milestones are met in line with the requirements for quality, schedule and cost
- Lead regular project and programme reviews to monitor schedule adherence and financial performance
- Maintain master timing places for projects and programmes
- Strong Project/Programme Management
- You will ideally be from a background in the Aerospace industry but other relevant backgrounds will be considered - design and manufacturing of plant machinery, test rigs, hydraulic systems, bespoke engineering etc.
-Looking for a challenging and lead role within an industry leading company
Programme Manager, Project Manager, Head of Projects, Chief Engineer, Aerospace, Automotive, Redditch Bromsgrove, Henley-in-Arden, Stratford-upon-Avon, Birmingham, West Midlands.
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Dan Brady