Digital Optimisation Manager
LandsEnd Europe Limited
9th October 2018
LandsEnd Europe Limited
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Optimisation Manager with a strong flair for visual digital merchandising, to join our European head office team based in Oakham, Rutland.
It’s an exciting time right now, we are building a team of top digital talent to help us with our EU growth plan.
This is a full time, permanent role that will allow you to truly influence our online vision.
Lands’ End is a global multi-channel retailer designing and selling American classically styled clothes. We are also a company with a great story to tell. Since 1963, we’ve earned a reputation for quality clothing, being a great place to work and providing the best customer service in the industry. In fact, we believe in our product and our people so much that everything we sell comes with an unconditional guarantee.
You might currently be working as a Digital Optimisation Manager, eCommerce Manager, Visual Online Trader, Online Merchandiser, Web Optimisation Manager
About the Digital Optimisation Manager role
Our goal is to evolve the customer experience so that when a customer leaves our ecommerce site, we not only meet their expectations, but we are exceeding them - this role is key for delivering on this goal.
Working within the Digital Platform and Customer Experience management team, you’ll be leading the execution of the digital trading and the customer experience of our website from online sales through by developing and executing the strategies to ensure our customers can find the right product delivered with a great experience.
You should be an expert in knowing how digital visual merchandising can impact customer behaviour, understanding what factors will drive interaction, conversion and sell-through. You’ll be expected to employ strategies and techniques that build out an evergreen content strategy across our key pages and strike a balance with commercial success and brand positioning.
Responsibilities of our Digital Optimisation Manager:
- Work closely with the product merchandisers to understand their key trends, best sellers and campaign plans;
- Quickly reacting to trade performance and competitor activity even weather
- Constantly monitoring and keeping a close eye over the digital platforms to ensure it is optimised and address issues immediately.
- Develop the digital visual merchandising strategy across our key markets of UK, Germany (DACH markets) and France
- Establish site playbooks for common merchandise processes, ensuring we can adapt to seasonal differences and different promotions and build out an optimisation flow for these tasks
- Understand and report on product range optimisation
- Drive sell-thru through and ongoing improvements to the onsite configurable toolset
- Work with analytics to ensure framework to support merchandising decisions
- Work closely with marketing, merchandising, analytics, customer experience and SEO/SEM team to ensure wider cross-channel campaigns are translating into tangible, logical site experiences
- Manage monthly digital visual merchandising calendar
Our Digital Optimisation Manager will have the following skills & experience:
- Knowledge of Demandware platform
- Strong IT and numerical skills - On-line platform knowledge
- Data driven mindset. If you do not have a passion for data, this role is not for you
- Competence in web analytics
- Broad and deep digital merchandising trading expertise.
- AB/MVT testing experience
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Annual Bonus (dependent upon company performance)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Public holidays
- 50% staff discount on catalogue/website products
- PMI or Cash based Health Insurance Plan
- Free access to a local gym and pool
- Plus more benefits to help you and your family enjoy Lands’ End Life!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Click ‘apply’ now to become our Digital Optimisation Manager.
No agencies please - we know you’ll be interested but please do not contact us. If we need help we will contact our preferred suppliers. Only direct candidates will be considered.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.