We are looking for a self-starter with strong communication skills, who can manage multiple stakeholders to join us in this exciting new role.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for both the day-to-day running and the long-term success of our Salesforce Platform.
The business is about to launch our new Salesforce Sales Cloud solution in November to be our primary CRM and source of data. As part of this role, you will be working closely with the Transformation team on a project basis through the launch and crucial first few months of the platform. You will expected to manage the solution as our administrator and ensure the solution is aligned to our user needs, with a focus on business processes, the sales journey, and platform security.
This role will be expected to provide Salesforce best practice to the company, ensuring that change requests are collected and prioritised, and actioned according to the platform roadmap. We are also looking for someone who will offer experience and expertise on our business processes as they relate to the Salesforce platform, including identifying opportunities for improvement and new solutions.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience as a Salesforce Administrator and is keen to learn and expand upon that knowledge. You must be a self-starter with strong communication skills and the ability to deal with multiple stakeholders. An eagerness to learn and attend training courses is also important.
What you will be doing
• Responsible for the day to day running and upkeep of the Salesforce Platform, including Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud and several custom apps.
• Responsible for the success of the platform, collecting feedback from across the business and using this to inform the platform roadmap.
• Own the update release cycle, and communications/documentation around each release.
• Owner of all change requests and backlog.
• Salesforce configuration, including workflows, process builders and custom objects.
• Some Salesforce development, including Apex. Work with third party developers for more complicated development needs
• Responsible for data quality and integrity, and work with the data team to manage business requirements relating to data quality queries and priorities.
• Identify, follow and drive best practice relating to Salesforce behaviours.
• Own the Concentra business processes relating to Salesforce, including the documentation, improvement and communication of these.
• Identify KPIs and ensure processes and platforms are correctly in place to measure these.
• Identify business problems and recommend solutions that meet organisational needs.
• Identify and follow best practice relating to business processes.
• Drive adoption and best practice throughout the business.
• Provide analysis of new applications, solutions and alternatives.
What technologies you'll use
• Force.com Applications
• Data Loader and Dataloader.io
What we look for
We are looking for an individual who is interested in joining a busy team, is a self-starter, outgoing and willing to engage with fellow staff across the business. You should have the desire to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and evolving environment where your project portfolio is plentiful and diverse. You should have the ability to work across the organisation, functions and chosen technologies whilst also delivering tangible results. If you are looking for a role within a creative, fun and sociable firm this is an opportunity not be missed.
• Proven knowledge of how Salesforce and administration best practices, able to advice on maximising Salesforce to improving business processes in a SaaS business.
• Good knowledge of the CRM landscape and general knowledge of other similar enterprises technologies
• A minimum of one year in a Salesforce Administrator role
• A minimum of one years in a business analyst (or similar) role.
• Experience working for a SaaS business desirable
• Ideally Salesforce ADM201 Certified
• Excellent organisation and time management skills essential
• Ability to communicate across functions and with colleagues of varying seniority
Concentra Analytics was formed in 2008 to bring data science to management practice in a sustainable way. Concentra Analytics builds Software as a Service ("SaaS”) data solutions that enable businesses to capture, manage and use data to analyse and transform their operations. A two-time winner at the Corporate Vision Technology Innovator Awards, in 2016 it was named the 'Most Innovative Business Analytics Company' and its flagship product, OrgVue, was awarded 'Best Strategic HR Product' as well as voted a ‘Gartner Cool Vendor in Human Capital Management’. Alongside OrgVue, Concentra’s other products include SupplyVue for holistic supply chain optimisation and DataPlus, an enterprise data warehouse automation platform. Concentra’s analytics and domain experts also leverage best-in-class technologies to build data-driven solutions in functional operational reporting and customer analytics.
We are experiencing rapid growth, as organisations accept that data-driven decision-making leads to improved revenue, reduced costs, better customer retention and an improved workforce. Concentra has the visionary leadership, strong strategic thinking and advanced technical expertise to lead the transformation that data is bringing to business and to support our growth across our offices in London, US (Philadelphia) and Hong Kong.
Based in central London (St. Paul’s), Concentra works hard to foster a sense of community both in and outside of the office. While at the office, our open plan design including a large social area allows individuals to collaborate with industry leaders and incredible minds. For those interested, the social committee also ensures there is a wealth of activities outside of the office for all interests including cultural events, sports or food or drink.
Our employees come from all over the globe and we strongly support and encourage a diverse workforce as we believe it improves us all.
We believe in a culture of learning and support training opportunities that are appropriate for the individual. We support our employees to build their careers, whatever stage they're at. Our culture is built on our values of invention, collaboration and a drive to deliver the highest quality of service.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY now!