||£250 - £300
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
MI Analyst - Nottingham - 6 months
Our client in the utilities industry requires an MI Analyst with strong SQL, and Oracle BI experience. This role is based in Nottingham on a 6-month contract.
The role: You will join a team responsible for providing customer and commercial reporting in order to develop and execute market leading strategies.
* Supporting the development and implementation of a rolling programme of commercial information reporting which supports business decisions and enables innovative solutions & business thinking which contributes to the success of the organisation's commercial strategy.
* Understanding the client's data sources and ensure that reporting is consistent and accurate for all stakeholders.
* Consistently strive to improve the efficiency and performance of Business Intelligence solutions, developing innovative new approaches and techniques wherever possible.
* Help support the business through any major changes to our systems and data processes
Knowledge, skills and experience
* Experience with Qlik Sense applications or leading Self-Service BI Tools
* Proven experience of developing reports via the use of Business Intelligence tools such as SQL, Oracle BI.
* Graduate level with strong analytical skills.
* An ability to interpret large volumes of complex data and make relevant business recommendations.
* Good sense of Utilities industry knowledge.
* Proven experience of influencing business decisions through the delivery of insightful reporting.
* Self-motivated team player with good communication skills.
* An ability to build strong working relationships within the team and the wider business.
* A willingness to acquire knowledge of new analytical tools and software to enhance the customer experience.
* Can effectively solve problems through a meticulous approach to detail and understanding of improving complex established processes.
* Confident in using applications to present information and an understanding of Information Systems architecture within the business world.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply at the first instance.