2nd Line Field Engineer
||£25000 - £29000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
2nd Line Field Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands (office/field based, with travel to customer sites)
£25,000 - £29,000 Plus Benefits including Perkbox Scheme, Paid Staff Nights Out, Travel Expenses
Kuiper Technology are a leading IT solutions provider, offering a wide range of technology, software, connectivity, managed and professional services. We believe that through the solutions we provide, we can have a massive impact on the way our customers do business, changing them for the better.
Now, we’re looking for a 2nd Line Field Engineer to join us and provide on-site, telephone and remote support to customers.
As a 2nd Line Field Engineer, you will:
- Use a ticket-based system to pick up tasks
- Troubleshoot issues including networks, servers, antivirus and security
- Assist with overflow issues from the Helpdesk Team
- Provide technical advice and guidance to customers
- Plan your own work week and routes in-line with customers’ requirements
- Occasionally stay away overnight (all expenses can be claimed back)
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience as a 2nd Line Engineer
- Previous experience with VMware
- Excellent customer service skills
- A driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Experience of any of the following would be beneficial to your application: Windows 2016 and 2012, Exchange 2010/2013/2016, Hyper-V, Antivirus (WatchGuard), Sophos or Microsoft Office 365.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Technical Support Engineer, Field IT Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, IT Support Analyst, Helpdesk Engineer or Service Desk Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Develop your career with a rapidly-growing business
- Join a friendly team who strive for excellence in everything they do
- Take on a varied role where no two days are the same
- Progress into a 3rd Line Engineer role and specialise in technical disciplines
Webrecruit and Kuiper Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of 2nd Line Field Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.