SC Cleared Security Advisor
||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: SC Cleared Security Advisor
Length: 6 months initially
IR35: OUTSIDE IR35
My Newport based client is looking for an SC Cleared Security Advisor to join a small agile for a period of 6 months intially with the following skills;
* Understanding of government security standards
* Current understanding of virtualisation and cloud technologies including openssl, JWT, digital signatures and AWS security best practises
* Ability to carry application and infrastructure vulnerability and penetration testing
* knowledge of the security architecture of cloud-based services, open source products. Ideally, CCP qualified Security Architect
* Ability to input and work closely with development teams to ensure secure coding is baked in to web applications and architecture
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.