GCP Developer - Initial 6 week contract
||£600 - £650
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a GCP Developer to a join business-critical project with one of our major clients for an initial 6 weeks contract. This is an enterprise scale project moving data to Googlecloud. To be successful in this contract, you must have the following skills and experience -
* Experience in BigQuery and Cloud DataFlow
* Must have Cloud Pub/Sub experience
* Helpful to have Cloud SQL or Spanner database experience
* Helpful to have Cloud Deployment Manager
* Possibly Stackdriver
* Java and Python experience
* GCP command line tools (gsutil etc.)
This role will be based on our London site with occasional travel to client site.