Senior UI Designer
* Digital Design
* Web / Mobile App Design
* Tools: Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
* Strong Digital Portfolio
Senior UI Designer
Location: West London
Duration: 12 Months
Our client are Europe's leading entertainment company and serves 21 million customers across five countries. Offering the best and broadest range of content, deliver market-leading customer service and use innovative technology to give customers a better TV experience.
Our client are looking for an innovative and creative Senior UI Designer to work on behalf of the Digital Design UI Team to deliver its simple ambition: to be regarded as Europe's leading in-house design team.
This role is fundamentally the creative execution of design work across multiple projects and focuses around three core areas:
* Support the Lead Designer in shaping the day-to-day delivery and forward-looking UI direction, ensuring it's in line with wider Digital strategy
* Lead by example by setting a benchmark for what good looks like through clarity
* Effectively and efficiently own your business area whilst driving and advocating for innovative creative solutions
* Demonstrate a knowledge and desire to investigate, innovate and develop emerging design, UI and technology trends
* Help to maintain an efficient design delivery process, through regular clear communication with delivery teams and consistently delivering to schedule
* Help drive our creative culture by being a highly visible advocate for all things design
* Collaborate with design and development teams in order to create new experiences and evolve patterns
* Work closely with the design team to ensure visibility and provide input into group design critiques
* Be a champion for creative thinking throughout the team and mentor less experienced team members
* Work collaboratively with UX to user test both flows and new UI designs. Analyse data and review designs appropriately
Relationship and Network building:
* Work with stakeholder groups both within and outside the Digital Design team at product owner, and senior manager level
* Advocate the value of UI design and User Cantered Design practices with stakeholders across the business
* Working with the team, stakeholders and colleagues to elevate the 'final product'
* Pair with Front End developers to help efficiently build designs to the quality and high standards
Skills and Experience:
* 5+ years' experience with a specific focus on UI design, or a Bachelor's degree in a Design related discipline
* Experience in similar large media company or leading digital agency
* Solid understanding of visual and user-centered design, and how design can meet brand, business and strategic objectives
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to convey complex design concepts clearly to different delivery skill sets within the organisation
* As obsessed with the finer detail as they are with the creative vision. Striving to deliver pixel perfect designs, that deliver
* Motion and Interaction design experience.
* Strong background in gathering business requirements and translating sometimes competing business objectives into designs which meet customer needs
* A keen eye to contribute to the consistency of our clients global online brand guidelines, principles, and templates.
* Proficient with the latest tools: Sketch, InVision, or Adobe Creative Suite
If you have the above skills please submit your CV in the first instance.