Threat Intelligence Manager
||£58,000 - £65,000
||+ excellent benefits
The Co-op is changing. And it’s changing fast. Over the next 5 years we’re going to grow the Co-op and make the communities we serve great places to live. We’re planning to invest in the businesses we have now, and explore new opportunities to make a difference. Our dynamic information security (InfoSec) team has a vital role to play in this transformation. Now we’re recruiting a talented threat intelligence manager to join us and help to help drive our InfoSec strategy so we can protect our business, members and customers.
What you’ll do
It’ll be your job to identify and highlight any threats the Co-op could be exposed to, building innovative plans to help protect us from potential threats so we can continue to serve our customers and colleagues.
• identify and report any potential cyber threats to the senior leadership team, outlining the mitigation process and explaining the potential outcomes of not following these processes
• research the external market, keeping up to date with new hacking methods so we can put measures in place to avoid these
• use multiple resources to build your knowledge so you can protect us as a business
• produce reports on our security threat status to senior board members
• work with different business units across the Co-op to understand potential threats and putting processes in place to mitigate these
This role would suit people who have
• a good understanding of cyber security threat landscapes
• excellent technical knowledge of threat attacks, tools, techniques and processes used by threat actors
• an information security technology background
• good communication skills, able to translate technical jargon into simple terms
• the ability to challenge and influence colleagues in a positive way
As a Co-op colleague you’ll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You’ll also get a package that includes:
- a competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- an annual incentive scheme
- discounts on Co-op products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies on our website.
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.
Closing date: 14-10-2018