Project Control Officer - Security Cleared
28th September 2018
£20 - £30
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Controls Officer - Contract - Gloucestershire
£25 - £30 Per Hour
Our client is looking for individuals who specialise in Project Management to join the team. It is essential you possess well developed written and verbal communication skills and can demonstrate strong stakeholder skills and/or have consultancy experience. You will primarily work as a client facing member of a project team and be given significant responsibility for client-facing work from day one.
You will be representing the company to their clients, so it is key that their values and ways of working are demonstrated within the role:
* Teamwork - Ability to work cooperatively with others and provide help where required
* Communication - High emotional intelligence - listens and questions effectively, concise verbal and written communication skills and effective questioning/listening skills. Able to communicate with confidence at higher and lower levels
* Flexibility - Ability to adapt approach to individual situations and remain calm under pressure. Willing to work flexible working week if required. Understand the needs and constraints of projects, and have the ability to flex around these constraints
* Customer Focus - Delivers a high level of customer service to our customers
* Achievement - Looks to exceed client aspirations and works to goals and manages obstacles. Energy, pride and determination in meeting targets and overcoming challenges
* Initiative - Ability to analyse data and situations, break down work into key tasks and activities Development - Wants to continually develop new skills and undertake personal training
* Ethics and integrity - uphold our client's high professional standards at all times
A working knowledge and demonstrable experience in all or some of the following areas:
* Problem identification, report writing, recommending actions and building relationships with immediate contacts
* Planning, monitoring and reporting
* Change control
* Issue and Risk management
* Document management
* Requirements management
* Finance monitoring
* P6 experience would be highly desirable
* Working knowledge of financial processes and ability to report financial data would be advantageous
* PRINCE2 Practitioner
* Advanced Excel skills would be highly desirable
* Provide advice and assistance to support adherence to project processes, using influence to work with a range of stakeholders to agree appropriate actions
* Provide support and process advice at key client meetings
* Participate in knowledge sharing activities with a view to developing continuous improvement to the service
* Provide advice and guidance to the client in the appropriate use of PRINCE2
* Work effectively within a multi-team environment
* Planning lifecycle coordination and Schedule updates
* Financial management
* Risk and Issue lifecycle management and maintenance
* Stage Boundary facilitation
* Communications planning, delivery and maintenance
* Reporting and key management information assurance
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.