DB2 DBA (LUW)
||27th September 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
DB2 DBA (LUW) - Manchester - 11/12 Month Contract
My client, a large technology and outsourcing company are currently looking for a DB2 DBA to join them in Manchester on a contract basis till September 2019. The position can offer a competitive daily rate and are keen to get someone on site in the next few weeks.
* Responsible for migrating the DB2 databases from the Source environment to the Target environment.
* Managing refreshes, comparisons / reconciliations, resolving day-to-day issues in dev, test, production environments.
* Ensure other databases (Oracle, mySQL) also set up and used appropriately.
* Co-ordinating with the development team, release manager, test manager and Production Systems administrators
* Candidates should have an extensive background with DB2 database administration (LUW).
* Candidates should also have some experience of Oracle and SQL databases.
* Experience with an LUW environment is also essential.
* Candidates should be eligible and willing to undergo a background check prior to going on site.