Client Roll Out Specialist
||£40000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
What's it all about?
Responsible for the planning and management of regional service/product roll-outs and engagement with the customer community and relevant internal teams to ensure that the new service/product is implemented across the identified customer base as part of a global/regional mandate.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* You will act as a primary point of contact for European customers, negotiating implementation dates that are consistent with the rollout plan and customers' internal environment.
* You will respond to any issues, challenges and concerns on the service / product
* Providing technical and project consultancy support to customers, you will be delivering customer workshops to promote customer education where appropriate
* You will be responsible for developing and executing a roll-out activity plan and revising where appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Identifies resources requirements and is responsible for recruitment of appropriate resources.
* Ensuring risks are accounted for and that an appropriate risk management process is in place and followed appropriately by the project team
* Managing the project closure process and preparing assessment reports, outlining lessons learned during the projects in addition to reviewing issues encountered, tracking the budget, etc.