Lead Digital Business Analyst
||HSBC Bank Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Digital Business Analyst - Agile , JIRA , Digital
Digital at HSBC
HSBC has committed over $2 billion dollars to a digital revolution, driving innovation and transforming our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 41 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
HSBC Digital Solutions (HDS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
The Digital teams' work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
We are looking for collaborative leaders with the spirit to make change happen. We champion brave new ideas that will transform customer experiences.
We spark the ideas and inspiration through analysis of the customer needs, engagement and interactions in response to country business problems statement. We champion define the customer feature sets, provide insight and challenge from discover to delivery
Lead Digital Analyst is accountable for leading analysis for changes and new features/services that deliver enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website and Online Banking. As a Lead Digital Analysts you will be involved from initial scoping, discovery and documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
* Working with Colleagues and cross functional teams to produce and own business user requirements, functional specifications and business cases
* Translating business requirements into clear documented user stories, suitable for hand-over to other teams for implementation
* Supporting the build, test, training and deployment project processes, making sure that the business requirements are delivered and the solution will be fit for purpose
* Leading Colleagues through the process of defining requirements
* Facilitating and running workshops, building strong relationships and inspiring confidence in your Colleagues through your ability to understand the business, its problems, its aspirations and its success
* Collaborating with other Digital teams working in an Agile environment to deliver more features faster.
* Leading, supporting and coaching Digital Analysts which may involve line management responsibilities
Experience And Qualifications
* Extensive experience working as a Digital Business Analyst within a digital or financial services organization
* Solid experience of working in a Scaled Agile/Agile, process improvement and LEAN thinking environment
* Experience of relevant systems e.g. JIRA, Confluence, APIs, AEM
* Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations
The base location for this role is our Digital Hub - The Bluefin Building, Southwark, London.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.