Head of Analytics
||LandsEnd Europe Limited
||LandsEnd Europe Limited
Do you have a proven track record leading analytics projects?
We have an opportunity for a Head of Customer Analytics & Marketing Performance to join our team based in Oakham, Rutland. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and you will receive a highly competitive salary.
Lands’ End is a global multi-channel retailer designing and selling American classically styled clothes. We are also a company with a great story to tell. Since 1963, we’ve earned a reputation for quality clothing, being a great place to work and providing the best customer service in the industry. In fact, we believe in our product and our people so much that everything we sell comes with an unconditional guarantee.
About the role
The Head of Customer Analytics & Marketing Performance is responsible for leveraging data to drive tangible growth across our European organisation. This is a hands-on leadership role building and leading a team of data analysts to leverage our significant data resources to enable fact-based decisions across the EU business.
This key position plays a significant role in the Global Analytics Leadership Team and has access to analysts in the EU, at our headquarters in the US, as well as in our Center of Excellence in India. Lands’ End is currently building a state-of-the-art cloud-based analytics stack and the EU team will have access to this environment over the coming year.
Responsibilities of our Head of Customer Analytics & Marketing Performance:
- Lead a team of analytic professionals across the UK and Germany offices, develop both business and technical skills of team members
- Partner with marketing and merchandising colleagues to bring new insights to address business challenges across targeting, pricing, promotions, on-site conversion, new product development, and personalization
- Champion the adoption of a data-driven, fact-based culture across the EU business
- Collaborate with IT to develop the quality and variety of data assets to improve decision-making and speed-to-market
- Oversee the design and measurement of all experiments both on-line and off-line
- Sit on the global analytics leadership team and represent the interests of the EU business when it comes to prioritization of work and investments
Our Head of Customer Analytics & Marketing Performance will have the following skills & experience:
- 7+ years with an insight-led retailer which has a significant on-line presence with at least 3 years as a team leader / manager
- Proven track record leading analytics projects with demonstrated financial impact
- Significant knowledge of both digital and direct marketing techniques (to include response modeling and paid search optimization)
- Proficiency in developing experiments and measuring marketing campaigns
- Experience using insights to improve the path to purchase and increase site conversion
- Significant training in advanced statistics; graduate degree in a quantitative field (statistics, data science, computer science, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL (expert knowledge highly desirable); experience with at least one of the following programming languages Python, R, SPSS, or SAS
- Previous experience with a cloud-based analytics environment (AWS), Adobe Analytics and Target, and Dynamic Yield desirable
- Bias towards action rather than analysis; ability to make decisions with incomplete data
What can we offer you?
- Annual Bonus (dependent upon company performance)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Public holidays
- 50% staff discount on catalogue/website products
- 30% discount in our outlet store
- PMI or Cash based Health Insurance Plan
- Company sick pay scheme (short & long term)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Free access to a local gym and pool (just 5 minutes up the road from Lands’ End)
- Subsidised onsite restaurant (lovely fresh cooked food - £3.80 for main meal)
- Staff store with items much reduced (i.e. coats from £5.00)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Click ‘apply’ now to become our Head of Customer Analytics & Marketing Performance.
No agencies please - we only accept direct applications.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.