Freelance SAP B1 Developer
||Nigel Frank International
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Freelance Developer (SAP B1 / ByD)
* - Remote consulting, implementation, training and support for our existing and new customers from the middle class - from our location
* - Support and management of regional and national ERP projects
* - Development of requirement and solution concepts or decision templates
* - AddOn development, SAP Integration Framework developments, queries & reports and form development
* - Completed studies or vocational training in the field of economics / computer science or a comparable field of study
* - As Junior Consultant(m / f): experience in the area of ??ERP (e.g. SAP Business One) is an advantage
* - As an experienced consultant(m / f): At least 3 years of professional experience in SAP Business One
* - Secure handling of IT systems / products (Windows, MS Office, etc.)
* - Technical understanding of databases (SQL / HANA) and hardware
* - experience in programming (e.g. SQL, XSLT, C # of advantage)
* - Knowledge of SAP Crystal Reports is an advantage
* - Fluent German and good command of English in word and writing
* - self-initiative, analytical work and professional appearance
That awaits you
* - Exciting and challenging tasks in the SAP SME environment
* - Self-responsibility and creative freedom in a team-oriented environment
* - Personal & professional development opportunities (e.g. certification as SAP Business One consultant)
* - Flexible working hours
* - Flat hierarchies with short decision paths
Contract: 3 months initial
Location: Dresden + remote
Washington Frank International is the leading SAP B1 recruitment firm in the world, advertising more SAP B1 jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP B1 Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for SAP B1 professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SAP B1 candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP B1 market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ben Chong on 02038266705 in complete confidence.