Microsoft Azure Data Platform Consultant
Microsoft Azure Data Platform Consultant - London - £75,000
Job Description: An exciting, new opportunity has recently opened up with an established Microsoft Gold partner. The company is recognised as one of London's highest growth companies and are looking to add to their talented team. As a Microsoft Azure Data Platform consultant, your responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with clients amongst various sectors (including the financial services and public sector) to deliver projects focused on data
* Utilising the Microsoft Data Platform to produce a BI platform
* Collaborating with teams in both in-house development and client-site teams and partake in project activities such as requirement analysis, testing and deployment
* Using the most up-to-date cloud technologies to further develop technical skills
* Continuously keeping up to date with the dynamic services associated with Microsoft Azure Data Platforms
Located in the city with great transportation links available within a short walking distance of the company.
Salary: £75,000 + excellent benefits
If you are looking for a job where you are able to utilise the latest in Microsoft cloud technology, then we want to hear from ambitious candidates like you! The ideal candidate will have experience with:
* Azure platforms (Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics/Store, SQL Database)
* Power BI (desktop and premium)
* Microsoft BI stack; SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
* Database / Data Warehousing technologies
* C#, Python or R
If you want to work for one of London's fastest growing, ambitious companies who is pushing the boundaries of how data is used, this Microsoft Azure Data Platform Consultant role is perfect for you. We're looking for people who want their skills to be put to the test working with the latest technologies to create innovative solutions.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.
To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or alternatively, call Ashfat Abdulwahid on [Telephone number removed]