21st September 2018
£88785 - £100623
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Progressive Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Test Manager to join a client in Financial Services based in the heart of Sydney CBD.
This role is for a Test Manger who has specialised in Automation Testing. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Head of Software Engineering and will play a pivotal part in setting up test automation frameworks, provide mentorship to a team of 5-10, whilst liaising with Product Managers and Developers.
* Test Manager
* Permanent Opportunity
* Sydney CBD
* Financial Services
* $150,000 - $170,000 base + super
What you will be responsible for:
* Execute the test strategy by defining automation practices and mentoring the team
* Lead, mentor, upskill and grow current QA team
* Define a change management plan to transform the current test team and practices in line with the expected strategic outcomes
* Execute change management program with minimal business impact & disruption
* Collect, report and gain insights on software quality
* Continuously review and provide improvements for software testing
* Deeply understand the business domain and how customers use company's products to continually optimise testing
To be successful for you will have:
* Expert knowledge in test automation approaches and techniques with a track record of successful product delivery
* Experience leading a team through a change transformation process to automated testing
* The ability to continually improve the effectiveness of our software testing
* Experience testing highly complex systems
* Skills to effectively create and execute a test strategy and change management plan
* A background in development with coding skills to build automation frameworks
* In-depth knowledge of test data management approaches
* Proven success in designing, developing and maintaining automated tests including Unit, Service, E2E Integration and UI Experience in building effective regression suites and non-functional testing
Essential technical skills:
* 5+ years' experience in Automation Testing
* Solid API Testing experience
* Full SDLC experience with a focus around web products
* C# development background
* Selenium, Cucumber
* Experience with Atlassian suite
To learn more, please contact Adam Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 02 9285 1010 and click APPLY!
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this position***
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018