||Starting at £50,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Comic Relief is becoming a creative agency for a social change, an agency that is proud to be bold, confident and even edgy. We want to harness creativity to better effect, value our brands, embrace talent, connect globally, engage and empower many more people in our mission.
As one of the nation’s most loved brands Comic Relief is at an exciting and transformational stage in its development.
Whilst super serving our existing audience with refreshed comedy content and entertaining ways to give and participate though our flagship events of Red Nose Day and Sport Relief we are looking to develop new ways to engage new and existing audiences to attract the next generation to care, buy, do and donate. It’s not all about the money - it is also about the impact we’re having and the changes we are making to people’s lives.
As an Agile Delivery Coach, you will:
• Facilitate ways of working for cross-functional teams of engineers, UX designers and product managers
• Identify opportunities to streamline processes, learn fast and iterate on various projects across the organisation
• Coordinate hackdays and workshops with our leading tech partners
• Introduce agile ceremonies to senior management to embed learning and reflection in every level of the organisation
• This is a chance for you to deliver a best in class Agile coaching service for the organisation, building motivated teams and helping us remove those blockers in workflow to allow us to hit our objectives.
If you want to champion agile methodology, get in touch today by clicking the APPLY button. We’d love to hear from you.
We positively welcome, and seek to ensure we achieve, diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality. We encourage applications from disabled people and we will guarantee a first stage interview to all disabled applicants who sufficiently demonstrate in their application how they meet the essential criteria for the job as outlined on the person specification in the job description.
Successful applicants will need to undergo a DBS check.
Registered charity 326568
Comic Relief is a Disability Confident - Committed employer