Lead Software Engineer / Developer - Java, Groovy, Perl
||Connected IT Recruitment
JAVA - GROOVY - PERL - SQL
Excellent contract opportunities available in West Yorkshire for 2 x Principal Software Engineers / Developers to work on a high profile ERP Finance implementation project.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate
* Proven experience and excellent understanding of software development using Java, Groovy and Perl
* An understanding of Glassfish and EJB3
* Good working knowledge of Windows/UNIX server technologies, including Tomcat
* Good working knowledge of SQL and database design
* Good working knowledge of XML and experience in using related technologies such as XPath or XSLTs
* Good working knowledge of no-SQL database technologies, particularly MongoDB
* Experience in using messaging systems such as ActiveMQ (preference) or RabbitMQ
* A good understanding of ReST/SOAP interfaces
* Significant experience in the migration of legacy systems to new platforms
* Experience in projects handling large amounts of complex data
* Experience of planning and executing unit testing
* Ability to communicate well in both technical and non-technical language, both verbally and in writing
* Proven experience in the application of Agile Methodologies to technical projects
* Takes activities and projects through to completion, and demonstrates drive and resilience.
Please note - this role has been deemed inside IR35. For more information & immediate consideration, please apply online or contact Maggie Cobos.