Nigel Frank International
19th September 2018
£45000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Java Developer, £55k + Benefits - Camden Town, United Kingdom. - Market Leading Client, State of the Art Office Space, Extensive Training and Development Opportunities…
The client is looking for a talented candidate with a genuine passion for technology and the zealously to continue to progress their knowledge and remain relevant in the Java Development environment. The candidate will be joining an innovative and engaging team environment. The role is based on a new suite of betting and gaming products which will be rolled out globally with their market leading and global client list.
On a day to day basis you will responsible for…
* Development of new software components and functionality.
* Technical Leadership of projects
* Team leadership of a small, highly-skilled team of Java developers
* Maintaining and enhancing existing product code.
* Working with members of the QA and delivery teams to ensure products are tested, installed and maintained to a high standard.
The client's ideal candidate is required to have…
* Java development skills with demonstrable experience
* Experience with Spring framework
* Experience in TDD
* Knowledge around the creation and maintenance of web services
* Experience of end to end product development
* Proven experience with troubleshooting principles and issue resolution techniques
* Evidence of sound leadership skills
Those with evidence of business and interpersonal skills will stand out and be of particular value to the client.
The company at hand would be an excellent fit for any developer who wants to hit the highest earning potentials within the Java environment. The position within a vendor of this magnitude grants both a huge potential for career progression and unrivalled exposure to all the latest Java technologies.
This is a role attracting a high number of applications and the client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity please send your CV in today to avoid missing out.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity as a Java Developer in more detail please send your CV in to email@example.com in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, Java, Spring, Hibernate, React, Angular, UI MVC, Developer , Camden Town, London, Greater London, United Kingdom