19th September 2018
£35000 - £38000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Manager - Bristol
A dynamic leader is sort to give balance to this independent company's information and technology.
Sharing in the company's success and profit
As Head of Department, you will play an active role within the Leadership Team to develop and deliver outstanding service. This company, with five generations of serving businesses with cleaning and catering supplies, creates this new position due to expansion. Based over various sites you will be accountable for the connectivity along with enhancing data usage whilst sharing in the company's profit.
Reporting to the Finance Director who has an excellent developing and mentoring history means this role would ideally suit somebody wishing to develop their leadership skills and make a contribution to shaping the company's future.
- Lead IT technician and data analyst to develop their career paths as the company grows
- Control data to drive business development and opportunities
- Govern data security and; compliance to legislation, updating the business on developments
- Research & develop IT infrastructure, optimising asset utilisation and costs
- Monitor web performance and external connections for robust and consistent service
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Develop company business intelligence and participate in process automation
- Excellent communicator delivering clear information to the stakeholders
- Experience of compliance management
- Have an ability to bounce back from challenges being a natural problem solver
- A warmth of character to develop others injecting energy into the business
- Practical and academic network and data experience (SQL) or a similar database
- Experience in writing procedures and policies then auditing evidence
- Competitive salary Plus Profit Related Pay (after qualifying period)
- Staff Benefits and Pension Scheme enrolment
- Progression within the company
- Ability to actively contribute to the Leadership Team
- Support to progress recommendations from colleagues and Directors